Electromagnetic crane uses electromagnetic principle to carry the crane equipment of steel objects. Connect the current, the electromagnet device holds the steel material firmly, the crane is carried to the designated place. Cut off the current, the magnetism disappears, put down the steel material.
Relying on current and electromagnetic principle, electromagnetic crane can be used in scrap steel recycling department and steel mill.
1. It is very convenient to collect and carry iron chips, iron wire, iron nails, scrap iron and other scattered iron materials.
2. It can carry steel materials and machinery in wooden cases.
3. High temperature steel can not be magnetized, can not use electromagnet crane for carrying.
4. When the crane is working, as long as the current is constant in the electromagnet coil, the weight that is sucked up will not fall, and the invisible magnetic force is more reliable than the strong chain.
5. According to the situation, the electromagnetic crane is equipped with steel claws to prevent the cutting of current.
Electromagnetic crane is widely used for hoisting and handling of steel materials such as billet, scrap steel, slab, iron wire, iron wire, iron nails, scrap iron, etc.